Trenbolone is basically an animal-grade steroid that has been derived from pellets. These pellets are generally used to boost the growth in cattle. It can either be taken orally or in the form of injections. Though it is manufactured for the use of animals, bodybuilders and athletes also use it to enhance their strength and mass before participating in any competition. Recently, this product has gained huge popularity in the community of bodybuilders. Trenbolone can be found in many forms like Trenbolone Acetate, TrenboloneEnanthate etc. Though there is not much difference, ,you need to know each one of them in detail in order to have a clear understanding.
Get to know them better
Originally both of these drugs were designed for the use of veterinarians to boost their appetite and muscle growth. But now, bodybuilders and athletes started depending on this anabolic steroid for enhancing their performance. Human use of Trenbolone in whichever form is illegal as it is meant for animals and is five times more powerful than testosterone. To have a better understanding and to know the difference between tren a and tren e, you have to know them individually:
- Trenbolone Acetate – Tren Acetate was actually introduced by some French manufacturer in 1980s for veterinary usage. This steroid was introduced to inject in to the system of weak horses so as to provide them energy and strong muscles. But later. companies started manufacturing it to increase the amount of meat in ordinary cattle.
- TrenboloneEnanthate – Tren E is believed to be one of the most powerful anabolic steroids that exist. It can also be used as a fat burner. TrenboloneEnanthate works by increasing the nitrogen content in our body that is absorbed by the muscles. This boosts the process of protein synthesis which means that our body cells will produce more proteins and grow accordingly. This drug can also stimulate our appetite and slow down the process of metabolism which in turn causes an increase in the size of tissues.
The ester base
The basic difference between both the forms of Trenbolone is due to their ester base. Ester refers to the types of chemical compounds that are used in manufacturing the products. It is basically a combination of fats and oils in different forms. Its usage helps the steroids to bond better to the receptors. It ensures that the steroid stays and works in our body for a longer duration. The presence of esters in Tren A and Tren E is known to influence their lifespan. Trenbolone A has a shorter half-life than Trenbolone E.
The other differences
Apart from the ester you can find other difference between Tren A and Tren E.
- Their molecular structure varies. TrenboloneA (C20H24O3) has smaller number of carbon and hydrogen atoms compared to Tenbolone E (C25H34O3).
- There is a slight difference in their cutting or weight loss capabilities.
- Though both are available in oral and injectable form, Trenbolone Acetate is slightly more popular than TrenboloneEnanthate among the bodybuilders due to its shorter half-life, and its ability to produce immediate results.