HGH is the acronym for human growth hormone, the growth hormone is normally prevalent in all animals. This hormone is released by the pituitary gland is very vital for the all round development of a being. The growth hormone plays a vital role in every activity of the body. The secretion of the hormone is dictated by age, lifestyle, birth defect, medication etc.
What it does for your body
Sometimes kids are born with a deficiency of growth hormone secretions which can lead to smaller stature of the person even if he/she ages, it is known as dwarfism. There are kids who have over secretion of HGH and they tend to suffer from gigantism. So it must be known that more or less of anything isn’t good and just right amount of secretion of the hormone will only help and this is decided by the brain. Certain medications which are taken for chronic diseases such as cancer and AIDS sometimes decrease the secretion of the growth hormone in the body. HGH is an important hormone for growth.
When there is a deficiency
In such cases, doctors prescribe HGH injections or medications to replenish the damage caused by the deficiency in HGH. This is a very expensive medication and what amount to be given to the patient is decided by the doctor as synthetic HGH has various side effects. It was manufactured to mimic the natural HGH but chemical compositions may sometimes play havoc in the body.
The uses of HGH
- HGH increases the energy levels in the body.
- HGH helps in cell regeneration in turn tissues are regenerated.
- The strength is of the bone and muscle gains are because of HGH.
- The endurance of the persona as well as the energy levels are increased.
Why it is so popular
People now days have found out the anti ageing properties of HGH and how it is the new elixir of youth. They try to procure it by illegal means. Without prescription and not knowing the recommended dosage it is dangerous to consume HGH pills or injectables.
To increase the HGH in our body naturally
Steps to follow
- Getting enough sleep and rest to the body so that the biological clock is not disturbed.
- Eating a healthy balanced diet of vegetables and fruits on time.
- Cutting out alcohol, smoking, drugs etc. from your lifestyle.
- Exercise and meditation are important for the body and mind to be in sync.
- Do not indulge in processed or sugary foods.
- Eat foods rich in proteins and minerals.
- Drink lots of fluids, especially water and keep the body hydrated, avoid tea and coffee which dehydrate the body.
- The above natural means are really valuable in getting your secretion to normal course without medication.
HGH has found both in natural sources which is derived from other animals like bovine HGH which is popular in bodybuilding circles. The synthetic HGH is also bought and used though not prescribed by doctors.